Appropriate for 24 servings
- 1 bottle Moscato wine
- 118ml Apple juice
- 70ml Cherry juice
- 48gr Granulated sugar *
- 20 Green grapes cut into halves
- 15 Strawberries cut into pieces
*In case you do not want to use sugar, you may remove it from your recipe and add its quantity in cherry juice.
- Put the grape and strawberry pieces into a large bowl.
- Stir the granulated sugar in the fruit and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine the Moscato wine with the apple and cherry juice into a pitcher and mix well.
- Put the fruit with the sugar into the popsicle molds and then add the wine and juice mixture. Make sure to fill the molds leaving some space for the freezing expanding.
- Add the popsicle sticks and freeze for about 4 to 6 hours, until they are solid.
- Use warm water (not hot) to remove the popsicles from the molds and your Wine Popsicles are ready to serve!
Need to have some wine but not in the classical kind of way? Summer heat is all over and you need to wash it away!Well, I’ve got just the greatest solution for you! Wine popsicles are the answer to your need!
It’s a great recipe and it will definitely keep you “cool” through the summer days! Plus you get to mix and match with the fruit and apple flavors in the above recipe in case you have a different idea for the word refreshing in your mind! It’s pretty simple and quick to make so it is not a waste of time! It’s also light in alcohol, so there is no need for you to worry about getting carried away with some more if you like them a lot! Except of course, if you eat all 24 popsicles at once! 😉
So get into it to check for yourselves! Those Wine Popsicles will blow you away and they will be your favorites for this summer!!Those Wine Popsicles will blow you away! Click To Tweet