Appropriate for 5 servings
- 150ml red wine, sweet
- 280ml double cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar, caster
- Blueberries to serve, or any other fruits of your choice
- Pour the sweet red wine into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar to the bowl and whisk along with the wine until they mix well.
- Add the double cream, little by little, while whisking, until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream container and freeze for around 4 hours, until it becomes firm.
- Take it out of the freezer for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- Put the ice cream into serving bowls, garnish with blueberries or any other fruits of your preference and there you go! Your Wine Ice Cream is ready for you to taste!
Well, I don’t know about you, but it’s only April and I am already craving for ice cream! Yes, it is a bit early but not that much if you come to think of it after all. And don’t you just love ice cream when it’s served with fruits?! I do! And since wine is a MUST no matter what you’re eating, I thought that adding some wine to my ice cream, next to my favorite blueberries would be a really nice idea!
And that’s exactly what I did! So, people, allow me to introduce to you my yummy Blueberry Wine Ice Cream recipe!
Trust me it makes sense and the taste is just amazing! Red Wine is good, ice cream is delicious and blueberries are healthy as hell, so why not combine them all together?
Come on with you! Don’t overthink it! Get on that recipe and go for that Blueberry Wine Ice Cream!
By the way, trying something new will give you the perfect excuse to taste some ice cream before it’s “time” without feeling guilty for that extra calories.Red Wine is good, ice cream is delicious and blueberries are healthy as hell, so why not combine… Click To Tweet