Appropriate for 4 servings
- 300ml white wine
- 600ml double cream
- 2 onions, thinly chopped
- 2 tubes of chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Olive oil, enough to sauté
- Salt, to season
- Ground Pepper, to season
- Take a large frying pan and add the olive oil (enough to sauté the onion), add the chopped onion and cook over medium heat until it softens.
- Add the white wine and stock and simmer for a bit, for about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Add the double cream and crushed garlic cloves into the frying pan and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes until you have a thick sauce.
- Remove from the heat, season with the salt and ground pepper, pour it into sauce servers or a large serving bowl and there!
Your White Wine Sauce is ready to serve!
Yesterday evening, I wanted to make the already known to you Smoked Paprika Chicken Breasts recipe. But this time, instead of accompanying it with my other loved recipe, the Smoked Paprika Sweet Potatoes one, I decided to accompany it with a white sauce. With a White Wine Sauce to be exact!! And I did! And it was just absolutely yummy!
It is really easy to make and pretty quick as well! In fact, you can make the sauce while your chicken breasts are being cooked in the oven, and waste no extra time at all! Even if you do want to make this chicken breast recipe, you can try any other of your preference! Hey, you can even try it with a completely different accompanying meal if you wish to! Hmmm, and now that I come to think of it… you can even try it with pasta and sausage as well!! Cool one! Maybe that will be my next recipe!!
By the way, feel free to experiment with this one and add some further ingredients of your choice!
So, what are you waiting for? Go for it! 😉