Appropriate for 30-35 servings
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 to 4 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180º Celcius / 350º Fahrenheit degrees.
- Mix the sugar with the oil until they form a smooth creamy paste.
- Add the white wine, vanilla extract and the grated lemon peel.
- Mix for a while until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the flour slowly, little by little, while blending the mixture with your hands. Keep going until the mixture becomes a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Take pieces from the dough and give them any form you may like as it will be the shape of your cookies.
- Place the formatted dough on the baking sheet and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let them cool off and your White Wine Cookies are ready to serve!
Summer is almost a few months away, yet I just cannot help thinking of sweets and desserts! You too?? Ohh, I really hope it does not last for much longer, but until it stops, I have to tell you! I have this great recipe for you!! They are the White Wine Cookies recipe!
Do you like it? I did!
I tried that recipe a few days ago and it was just YUMMY!! I actually had a couple of friends over and we only stopped when the cookies were finally over!! I guess it was a good thing that they were actually more than two of them with me…
Anyway, the recipe is pretty easy to make and it’s totally worth it! It makes about 30 to 35 servings and it only takes an hour, tops!!
Care to make an attempt?? Please, by all means do! I am sure you will just love them!! (My friends certainly did… 😉 )I tried that recipe a few days ago and it was just YUMMY!! Click To Tweet