Appropriate for 4 servings
- 400gr of seafood (mussels, shrimps, squids)
- 400gr tomatoes, chopped
- 300gr risotto rice
- 900ml chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 scales garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, the juice only
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- A bit of parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- Pour the olive oil into a large pan or a paella pan and heat it.
- Toss the chopped onion into the pan and cook until it becomes soft.
- Add the risotto rice, smoked paprika and dried thyme and stir for about 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and wait until it evaporates.
- When it does, stir in the tomatoes and the chicken stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 15 minutes while stirring from time to time, until the rice is almost done. Make sure that there is still some liquid in the pan.
- Stir the seafood into the pan and cover it.
- Simmer for a bit until the rice is done and the seafood is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley all over.
Your Summer Seafood Paella is ready to serve!
Well, I don’t know about you but when it comes to Summer meals, seafood is my number #1 choice! What kinds of seafood? All of them! Mussels, shrimps, squids and many many more! And what a better way to combine all this seafood with white wine in a Summer Seafood Paella recipe?!
But how about we check on some basics about this wonderful dish?
Paella is a traditional dish coming from Valencia in Spain. However, there are quite a few versions of the dish as they may include vegetables, chicken, snails, white beans, etc. Different kinds of spices like rosemary and saffron are also used. It is widely preferred during summertime and it is just delicious!
Why don’t you give the recipe try and let me know what you think?!What a better way to combine seafood with white wine in a Summer Seafood Paella recipe?! Click To Tweet