Appropriate for 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- Smoked Paprika
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200° Celsius / 400° Fahrenheit degrees.
- Take a large baking sheet and line it with some parchment paper.
- Scrub the sweet potato with a scrubber while under water, to wash off any dirt.
- Cut the sweet potato in slices or in chips and line them on the baking sheet.
- Pour over the pieces the olive oil, just a bit of a drop on each one of the pieces will do.
- Season with the salt, pepper and smoked paprika and bake in the over for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Give them a turn and bake for another 5 minutes if needed.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, remove the sweet potatoes from the sheet, place them into a serving bowl or plate and there!
Your Smoked Paprika Sweet Potatoes are ready to serve!
Hey all!! In my last recipe post, I promised you that I would make another post about the Smoked Paprika Sweet Potatoes! You know, the ones I accompanied last week with the Smoked Paprika Chicken Breasts recipe while preparing a little gathering for me and my friends! And that’s what I did and so here it is! See how easy that is??
You see, you can also make this recipe within only 30 minutes (maybe while you are preparing the paprika chicken 😉 ) so there is no need to waste your time in the kitchen all day and still have a great appetizer for your guests, or even just for yourself! I make these all the time guests or no guests! They are reaaally yummy and can be easily paired with a glass of Chenin Blanc! Of course, you can always pair them with a glass of the aromatic Viognier!
So, go on!! Give it a try! It will only take you 30 minutes and no sweat at all!There is no need to waste your time in the kitchen all day and still have a great appetizer! Click To Tweet