Appropriate for 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- Smoked Paprika
- Olive oil, enough for greasing and to cover the chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 200° Celsius / 400° Fahrenheit degrees.
- Take a baking pan with a rack and grease the rack with some olive oil.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil and season with the salt, pepper and smoked paprika on both sides.
- Put the breasts in the baking pan, on the rack and bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and from the rack and accompany with a salad.
Your Smoked Paprika Chicken Breasts are ready to serve!
Now, here’s a little bit of something that is both yummy and pretty quick to prepare! It only takes about half an hour and it is both tasteful and filling! What is that? It’s called Smoked Paprika Chicken Breasts recipe and it is going to be one of your favourites!
This recipe is actually a standard one in my menu! It doesn’t involve my being in the kitchen for a lot of time and it is a very decent Passepartout meal! It can be accompanied with almost any kind of salad or rice recipe and you get to save a lot of precious time to spend with your friends when you are all having a gathering over to your place for dinner! Trust me! I tried that the other day and it was just wonderful!
In fact, I tried that recipe with friends while we all had some glasses of Viognier! A great wine and food pairing indeed! This fruity aromatic wine is just perfect for your Smoked Paprika Chicken Breasts recipe! (By the way, I chose rice and smoked paprika sweet potatoes to accompany my chicken, but that is recipe I am going to offer in another post 😉 )
So, why don’t you give a try to this recipe and wine pairing and let me know how that was??Now, here's a little bit of something that is both yummy and pretty quick to prepare! Click To Tweet