Appropriate for 4 servings
- 1 whole chicken of 1 to 1.5 kg, cut in 8/10 pieces (the wings will not be used, however)
- 3 tangerines unpeeled, cut in 4 pieces each
- 2 tablespoons tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt (coarse) and pepper (ground)
- Preheat the oven to 400º Fahrenheit (200º Celsius).
- Put the chicken pieces in a roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet, with the skin side up and season with the salt and pepper. Add the tangerines in the pan as well and roast for 30 minutes.
- Mix the tangerine juice and honey in a bowl, remove the pan from the oven and brush the chicken with the mixture.
- Put the pan back in the oven and roast for about 10 minutes until the chicken has a golden color and it is well cooked.
- Serve the chicken with the Tangerines.
The chicken meat is a type of poultry meat and it is the most used meat in the world as it is a cheap meat to buy. One of the most used cooking ways is to roast it. So, we are going to see a recipe of Roasted Chicken with Tangerines.
Roasted Chicken with Tangerines can be paired beautifully with a glass of Chardonnay.
Why don’t you try it?