Appropriate for 8 servings
- 0,8 cups / 200gr digestive biscuits
- 2,4 cups / 600gr cheese (soft full-fat)
- 1 cup / 250gr sugar (golden caster)
- 0,3 cup / 75gr butter (melted)
- 0,6 cup / 150gr yogurt
- 0,8 cup / 200gr raspberries
- 0,2 cup / 50 gr flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 lemon zest finely grated
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to 250° Fahrenheit / 120° Celsius.
- Put a greaseproof paper on the base of a round springform tin.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor and mix them in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Make an even layer with the biscuits into the base of the springform tin and chill until the layer becomes a solid.
- Whisk the cheese and the sugar with a mixer. Add the yogurt and whisk and then the eggs, 1 at a time, and whisk again. Last, put the lemon zest, lemon juice and flour and whisk.
- Crush 2/3 of the raspberries, so that the juice pours in the mixture.
- Make an even layer with the mixture on top of the biscuit layer and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, leave it inside for an hour and cool it in room temperature.
- Put it in the refrigerator for the night, add the remaining raspberries on top of the cake and serve.
Raspberries are a rich source of Vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber. They are one of the most delicious fruits and are used in a variety of grocery products. Also, did you know that they make an excellent combination with lemon? How? In the great recipe of Raspberry and Lemon Cheesecake of course.
Moscato D’Asti would be a great wine pairing for this dessert as it matches perfectly with the taste of raspberry and lemon!
Want to see how you can make a Raspberry and Lemon Cheesecake recipe? The above recipe is the best for you!Try it!It is delicious!