Appropriate for 4 servings
- 450gr Penne Pasta
- 160gr sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 90gr green olives
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Grated Parmesan
- Fill a large pot with water, put it over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Toss the Penne pasta in the pot and cook until al dente.
- In the meantime, add the olive oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic in the pan and cook for another minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the olives, sun-dried tomatoes and salt. Cook until the penne pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta until you have reserved approximately 1 cup or maybe a little bit less of the cooking water.
- Add the cooking water and pasta into the frying pan and stir well.
- Serve your Penne Pasta In Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Olives along with the grated Parmesan and a bit of extra olive oil if you wish.
Aaaaa…pasta is one of my favourite ingredients when it comes to dinner paired with wine! You see, I am a big fan of Italian cuisine and most of the times, you tend to think that pasta is accompanied with heavy cream, bacon and other stuff that are yummy, but they are also a big bully to your stomach.
Well, I’ve got news for you! They don’t have to be! If pasta is cooked in the right way and with the right ingredients, it can be quite delicious and light as well. Therefore, proving my point and supporting my opinion, I am offering you the Penne Pasta In Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Olives recipe. (Penne is also my favourite kind of pasta if you haven’t figured that out until now.)
And of course, I also have the right wine to pair that dish. In fact, I have two!
Whichever you choose, you’re gonna have a great experience!
So, why don’t you try that recipe with the above wine pairing and see how that goes?!If pasta is cooked in the right way and the right ingredients, it can be quite delicious and light… Click To Tweet