Appropriate for 4 servings
- 455gr chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 80ml lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- First put all the ingredients except for the chicken breast, into a large blowl and mix them well for a few minutes, until you have a nice marinade.
- Take the chicken breast and after you have removed any fat, put it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Let the chicken breast in the marinade to rest for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Grill your chicken for about 15 minutes, or a bit more if you see fit and your Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast is ready to serve!
So, do you like chicken? I bet you do, after all, who doesn’t? And of course, there is no doubt that you like it to be juicy in order to enjoy it! No one is quite fond of a dried chicken! And what is more tasty than a barbecue chicken in the Spring time along with a crispy white wine?
And that is what I have got for you today!
My recipe for today is called Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast and Chardonnay is the wine to accompany this delicious light dish!
I know what you all think, how can chicken breasts be juicy? Usually, this is the part of the chicken that most of the times tastes like hue. Well, they will be if you try this recipe! It’s really really easy to make and it takes so little time of preparation from your part, that you will want to make it again and again!
And trust me! It tastes soooo good with a chilled glass of Chardonnay that you will feel Summer is already here!
Why don’t you take a look at this recipe and combination! It’s totally worth it!Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast and Chardonnay is the wine to accompany this delicious light dish! Click To Tweet