Appropriate for 4 servings
- 4 fish fillets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon groung black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
White Wine Sauce
- 1 cup / 225ml dry white wine
- 3/4 cup / 180gr unsalted butter, chilled cut in pieces
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup / 50ml lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Double Cream
- White Pepper
- Put in a saucepan over high heat, the white wine, the shallots and lemon juice.
- Cook until the mixture is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
- Add the Double cream to mixture and reduce the heat to low when you see bubbles in the mixture.
- Whisk the butter pieces in the mixture, one by one until your mixture becomes a rich sauce.
- Season with the white pepper and salt and remove the sauce from the heat.
- In the meantime, brush the fish fillets with the olive oil and season them with the salt and pepper.
- Grill the fillets for about 4 minutes, until they get golden blown. Turn them over and grill for another minutes.
- Put the fish fillets on plates and pour the wine sauce over them.
- Your Grilled Fish In White Wine Sauce is ready to serve.
For the wine sauce instead of using a copper or alluminium saucepan, try a stainless steel one. For the fish preparation, you may use less olive oil, salt and pepper, depending on your preference.
So, we have already seen how you can make a white wine sauce to pair your chicken, and I really hope you enjoyed it. But how about we check on a white wine sauce for your fish this time? What kind of fish you may ask? Any kind of fish I say!
Are you ready?
Then, let’s say goodbye to winter time and welcome spring, with the Grilled Fish In White Wine Sauce recipe!
If you have never tried to accompany your fish with a wine sauce, you will find this recipe to be one of your favorites! Take a pick, will you?!But how about we check on a white wine sauce for your fish? Click To Tweet