Appropriate for 4 servings
- 2 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 large lettuces, romaine hearts and leaves separated
- 2 cups of crouton
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1,5 cups spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (add some more according to your liking)
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- Heat a grill pan and put half tablespoon of olive oil in it.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, put it in the pan and season.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes on both sides. Make sure the chicken is cooked through, that there are no juices coming out of it or any sign of pink meat.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the heat, let them cool off and cut them in pieces.
- Chop the lettuce and spinach and put them in a large salad bowl.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the bowl and then add the crouton and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour the rest of the olive oil and vinegar in the salad and your salad is ready to serve!
Had a stressful day today? Need a glass of wine to relax but you have to eat as well? Well, I have the answer! I will give you the recipe I happen to like the most after a tiring and edgy day.
A salad! Heyyyy!!! Don’t leave just yet!! Read on and I am sure you will not regret it! You see sometimes, or actually most of the times, a light dish for the night is the best kind of dinner you could have in order for you to have good night’s sleep! And since we are wine lovers, we can easily combine it with a glass of wine (only one please!!) and still sleep like a bird!
Chicken Salad With Pomegranate is going to be my recipe for you today and I should tell you, it is one of my favorites! It’s healthy, easy to make and easy to match with wine! What should that wine be?
I would recommend a glass of Pinot Noir or even a lighter Barbera wine. Whichever you choose, will give you a really good combination and you are going to love it!
So, take a look at the Chicken Salad With Pomegranate recipe and let me know!! Hope you enjoy it!!A light dish for the night is the best kind of dinner you could have in order for you to have good… Click To Tweet